I was tagged to do this '8 Things' list by my little sister..Nancy... THANKS :)
8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
1. Seeing my sister and her family in June! I cant wait to hug them all!
2. School ending for the term on June 9th!
3. The summer like weather we are going to have this weekend!
4. Going to the doctor to see why we aren't pregnant after 2 years of trying!
5. Trying to find a summer job!
6. Being in a place where they speak English!
7. Knowing that I get to shop for good quality clothing for CHEAP prices in the states!
8. Playing with my niece and nephew!!! Swimming, shopping, and American History! What more can one ask for!!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Applied for 2 jobs.
2. Ate pizza for dinner.
3. Watched a bird build her nest in a tree near my bus stop!
4. Took a nap!
5. Took Jake for a walk in the park.
6. Chatted with my friend Nicole.
7. Read a kids book about blue whales in Swedish.
8. Went to bed early.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Find a cure for Lupus.
2. Get pregnant.
3. Speak better Swedish
4. Have tons of energy to exercise each day!
5. Fly home 4 times a year so I can watch my niece and nephew grow up! in person instead by looking at pictures.
6. Convince my sister that I love Sweden:) and that I will come and visit her when I can.
7. Get a college degree!
8. To travel more!
8 Shows I Watch:
1. Law and Order SVU
3. Hells Kitchen
4. Top Chef
7. Grand Designs (BBC)
8. CNN International
8 People who are tagged:
Im not tagging anyone....If you have time...:)